Hairdressing Scissors With Afterpay
Are you a professional looking for hairdressing scissors or barber shears and wanting to use AfterPay as your payment method in Australia, New Zealand Canada and the United Kingdom?
Hairdressing Scissors with AfterPay is the new and most popular method of buying hair cutting shears. Buy Now, Pay Later with 4 fortnightly interest-free installments.
You can buy hairdressing scissors now and pay for them later on orders from $50 to $2,000. AfterPay is interest free and only takes 2 minutes to register at checkout!
As of the 24/04/2020, the new maximum order value for a single transaction will be set at $2000.
How Does Afterpay Work?
Once you sign up and get approved, you’ll have a line of credit up to $2,000 and a shopping account. It is as simple as it sounds, you take your chosen products to check out, and rather than paying the full amount via Visa or Mastercard, you choose Afterpay as the checkout option, fill in your information, and then you have interest-free instalments rather than 1 full payment.
Hairdressing scissors are available where you can pay monthly. Monthly installments allow you to pay for hairdressing scissors easily.
How Long does My Afterpay Account Take To Work?
You can start using Afterpay after going through the quick sign-up process. Once you’ve signed up and been approved, you can make purchases via the checkout page of reputable Afterpay vendors
What Products Can I Buy With Afterpay?
Japan Scissors works closely and respectfully with Afterpay to offer you a wide range of products. Japan Scissors has afterpay available for professional hairdressing scissors shears. Our well-known brands range from Yasaka, Ichiro, Jaguar, Juntetsu, Mina and many more.
Features Of Shopping With Afterpay?
- Interest-Free Repayments Plans. Afterpay does not charge any interest on any outstanding balances you may have on your account.
- When you sign up with Afterpay, you buy the item you want today and then pay for it in four equal payments due every two weeks. This way, you get your scissors without ever losing control of your money or providing personal bank details to anyone else.
- If returning products from your order any refunds are adjusted to your final payment schedule. If your entire order is refunded prior to your first payment being charged no payment will be taken for your order.
- If you miss a payment you won’t be able to buy anything else with Afterpay until you settle your account. And we charge you a capped late fee that starts at $10 but never goes higher than 25% of the purchase price or $68 (whichever is less), to help you stick to your plan.
- Simple Sign-Up - Visit https://portal.afterpay.com and use either a valid Email Address to get set up.
- Subscription deductions. A direct debit solution to automatically makes repayments from your bank account or credit card according to the repayment amount you have set up.
Subject to Afterpay terms and conditions, see
Who can sign up with Afterpay?
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age and able to enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile phone number and email address
- Have an Australian bank account or credit card
- Have basic information about yourself as well as bank account or credit card details
Frequently Asked Questions About AfterPay
- Question: When do I make payments after choosing AfterPay?
Answer: AfterPay makes fortnightly installments and you will be able to see the dates when each one is due.
- Question: How much interest on top of the hairdressing scissors order does AfterPay charge?
Answer: As long as you make regular on time payments with AfterPay there are no additional charges or interest fees.
- Question: Does AfterPay perform a credit check for my hairdressing scissors order?
Answer: No credit checks are performed on your card when you sign up.
- Question: I missed an AfterPay payment! What are the fees they will charge me?
Answer: AfterPay will charge a flat $10 fee for the missed payment. Failure to then make the missed payment will incur a $7 fee. Missing all of the repayments will incur a $68 fee.
- Question: Does Japan Scissors make more from using AfterPay?
Answer: We do not make any additional amounts on AfterPay orders. Japan Scissors uses AfterPay to make convenient payment methods available to hairdressing professionals in Australia.
- Question: Is AfterPay available for Barber and Beauty Salon Supplies?
Answer: AfterPay is definitely available for a wide range of hairdressing products and at Japan Scissors we have professional shears available with free shipping on orders over $149.